MENU

Slide

The Blog Shop & Mosiac Dance

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Sponsored Ad:


Hello! It's my no-falsies-day!

IMG_1638

My mum told me something funny last night. My dad went to sign up for SKATEBOARDING lessons. HAHAHA MY DAD IS A SK8TERBOY AND HE'S COOLER THAN YOU YO! HAHAHAHA





Haven't been to TheBlogShop for awhile, went with nadnut to pick out a couple of outfits the other day, here's one of the dresses i picked out that i really liked!

IMG_1647
Sunshine Yellow dress from TheBlogShop.SG, Belt from Supre.au, Pink loafers from Bangkok, Handbag from TheBlogShop.Sg

Loving the pleated skirt and unique mesh cap sleeves! Mummy loved this dress so much and keep commenting that i looked so sweet in it. hahahah.



IMG_1643

IMG_1645
My hair always has like gazillion color tones even when it's newly dyed.


P1030597

nadnut & i at Mosaic Dance Blue Room

Hahahaha it so happens that nadnut and i wore the same dress from TheBlogShop.sg together and it wasn't even planned! Was late for my Zouk lesson at Mosaic Dance walked in and nadnut gave me the jaw drop wtf we're wearing the same dress look hahahahah



So anyway I've been taking some dance lesson from Mosaic Dance, i'm still at the beginner level for Zouk and West Coast Swing but so far i'm having fun!

If you would like to give it a try they have this awesome 2 weeks trial at only $30, you can go for as many lessons as you want during this two week period which is a TOTAL STEAL!


2wk_trial_content

Click HERE for more information.
I'm gonna go for Zumcardio soon! Can't wait!




Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: